Tag Archives: goblet

BeerWare: The Goblet

The Goblet is a large round piece of glassware, best used to serve heavier typically European brewed beers. Belgian IPAs, tripels, and quadrupels and all great candidates to fill these cups. Make sure the beer crashed into the very bottom … Continue reading

Posted in Barware, Beerware | Tagged , , | Leave a comment